Large law firms generate vast amounts of documents, and the backlog can become a big problem. In addition, managing workflow, cost, and productivity in busy practices is a Herculean task. LegalTypist provides the smart solution.
Here's how we can help larger practices:
- Consult with you on the specific needs of your firm and create a specialized system—without incurring the expense of costly hardware and software.
- Establish individual, secure access for each attorney—instantly making them "mobile" and able to process work from any telephone or Internet connection.
- Develop a centralized workflow management system that allows administrators and managing attorneys with an easy, reliable method to track cost and productivity.
- 24-hour turnaround of initial drafts of court documents, pleadings, memos, and correspondence—all expertly formatted for your particular jurisdiction or according to your firm's established preferences.
- Provide consistent document workflow with your own team of qualified LegalTypist Digital Assistants who are assembled, trained and managed by LegalTypist.
- Allow instant retrieval of digitally stored and/or transcribed witness statements, hearings, conferences, and client interviews for up to 30 days.
- Access to firm Digital Assistants from any location—ideal for field reports, hearings, conference, and everyday business correspondence. Wherever attorneys can access the Internet, a phone, or fax line, documents, notes and reports can be sent for prompt transcription.
See for yourself how LegalTypist meets the demands on your time and simplifies practice and procedures needed for any manager, IT or administrator to upgrade the firm to a digital workflow and get the work done.