15+ years of legal secretarial and administrative experience coupled with 16 years as a Virtual Assistant, Andrea has carefully considered, thoughtfully developed and thoroughly tested the application of specific technology in law firms in order to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Andrea is a people person who enjoys helping people understand the purpose, design and coding of a website, as well as putting together the right processes and technology to get the paying work of law firms done. She is the creator of the D-A-F-T™ organizational process, CEO of LegalTypist, Inc. and is Director of the Virtual Bar Association.
Andrea's passions include the security and privacy of information in our digital age and helping people get and keep their office, email and businesses organized. She frequently consults on office organization, email overload plus achieving and maintaining a professional web presence. A sample of past presentations:
- Getting Things Done - Productivity For Lawyers | Washington, DC Bar Association
- 60 Sites in 60 Minutes | Indiana State Bar Association
- Effectively Bringing Social Media Into Your Law Practice | Indiana State Bar Association
- Managing Client Files From Start To Finish | Indiana State Bar Association
- Outsourcing Common Business Functions | Chicago Bar Association
- Communications and SaaS Technologies | American Bar Association
- Websites 101 | San Francisco Bar Association
and here's a few professional accomplishments of which Andrea is especially proud:
Associate Member, American Bar Association (2007-2015), assigned to e-lawyering Task Force and promoter of ABATechshow (2009-2016)
Speaker: ABATECHSHOW 2013
Are you looking to hire a dynamic and fun speaker for your next event?
Set up a call with Andrea to discuss your next event and check her availability. Note: Andrea is happy to help by donating her time. If your event does not cover travel and expenses, she must decline.