A growing firm means an increase in workload but may not mean an increase in space or staff.
With LegalTypist, you don't need to add space or staff to keep up with increased demands on your time or your firm's resources.
Team with our qualified Digital Assistants and let LegalTypist deliver properly formatted documents faster and more cost-effectively than can be produced in house and allow existing in-house staff to focus their time on tasks of greater responsibility.
In other words, get more done with less.
Here's how LegalTypist serves mid-sized firms:
- Implement a turnkey system, using the equipment you already have so you don't have to invest in costly hardware and software. This also means little to no training, implementation and maintenance costs!
- Receive initial and revised drafts of court documents, pleadings, memos, and correspondence, all expertly formatted for the appropriate jurisdiction and according to your firm's style and software preference.
- Create a centralized workflow management system that allows you to track each document along with its associated cost.
- Don't just track each document - track firm productivity too! Volume of work, access times and other information are just a few of the demographics which can be tracked using the turn key tech recommended
- Get instant access to digitally stored, transcribed witness statements, hearings, conferences, and client interviews.
- One toll free number connects each firm attorney to the Workflow System for processing of pleadings, stipulations, motions and everyday business correspondence, email texts, blog post drafts and time and billing entries are also easy submitted.
- Make your attorneys mobile! With access via Internet, a phone or fax line, attorneys are able to submit documents, notes and reports for prompt and accurate transcription.
Set up an Account and see how LegalTypist helps staff meets the demands on their time.